Golf Play Regulations
Each player must wear golf shoes (metal, spike-free) and must have his or her own bag.
We will all enjoy the game of golf if we practice good golf course etiquette. Slower groups should allow faster groups to play through.
The club is not responsible for personal injury or property damage caused by a golf ball or golfer.
Rules of Play
- All play is governed by USGA rules, with the exception of any local rules that may take precedence when printed or posted on the scoreboard. The golf professional and the course marshal are empowered to enforce all golf course rules.
- In the event of inclement weather, the golf course and golf shop may be closed at the discretion of the Golf Professional.
- Fishing and wading in the lakes and ponds, and looking for balls other than your own when playing golf or when on the golf course for any other reason is strictly prohibited.
- Jogging, biking, roller blading, scooters, walking and any non-golf sports activities are not permitted on the course.
- No pets, leashed, attended or unattended, are permitted on the course.
Click here or call (904) 641-8121 to learn more about becoming a member at
All players must register at the Pro Shop before beginning play.
Advance Reservation Policy
Full Golf Members: 7 days in advance after 7 a.m. Starting times may not be booked more than 7 days in advance. Sports/Social Members: 4 days in advance after 7 a.m.
Players Without Reservations
Players without advance tee times are assigned available slots that have not been reserved. Designated tee times are available at the Pro Shop counter.
When practicing, members are to use the driving tee and practice area only. Under no circumstances are the regular tees, greens or fairways to be used as practice areas. When playing the course, each player may have only one ball in play at all times, except when, pursuant to USGA Rules, a provisional ball is to be played.
The golf course, practice greens and practice range are closed on Mondays. The practice tee closes at 6 p.m. on Sundays for mowing
and maintenance preparation. In the Fall and Winter Seasons the driving range will
close at 4 p.m.
Fivesomes that are authorized by the professional golf staff are permitted at Hidden Hills. A fivesome must complete 18 holes in four hours or less. If the nine-hole pace of play for a fivesome is timed at more than a two-hour pace, the group will be asked to split into a twosome and threesome.
When there are less than four players in a group, the starter may ask to fill the group with other waiting players.
Golfers are expected to complete an 18-hole round of golf in four or less hours and a nine-hole round in two or less hours. If a group of golfers falls behind the group in front, the slower group will be asked by the ranger to speed up.
- Golf cars may be operated by anyone over the age of 16 who has a valid driver's license. Golf car rental fees are required unless waived by Management
- Members are liable for any personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of a golf car checked out in their name. Members and their guests are also liable for any damage or loss, and must pay all repair costs made necessary by their use of a golf car
- Pull carts are allowed on the course.
- Members may walk after 2 p.m. with pro shop approval provided they carry their own bags
- Members and Guests are asked not to enter the golf car storage area or to unplug the golf cars
Click here or call (904) 641-8121 to learn more about becoming a member at Hidden Hills.
Golf Car Operation
- Golf cars are not to carry more than two riders and two golf bags at any time
- Drivers must read the operating instructions on the golf car prior to use and obey such instructions
- No one is permitted to operate a golf car with a flat tire or any other mechanical failure that is apparent or observed
- Golf cars are to be returned to the staging area
- Members and guests must adhere to all golf car directional signs and keep golf cars on golf paths on Par 3s
A junior golfer at Hidden Hills is defined as a player 6-17 years old. In order to play unaccompanied by a member parent or guardian, a junior must be certified an “A” player by the golf professional. Under no circumstances is a child under the age of 10 permitted to play the course, unless accompanied by an adult, member parent or guardian.
Juniors may not play during the hours designed for men's or ladies' day, or on weekends or holidays before 12 noon. With regard to course availability, adults have priority over juniors at all times.
- A guest is a person who is not a member of Hidden Hills Country Club
- A member may not play as a guest of another member
- Tournament play at Hidden Hills Country Club is limited to Full members only
- Tournament play includes all MGA events, LGA events, Men's and Women's Member-Guest events and all other club sponsored tournaments
Personal beverages or coolers are not permitted on the golf course at any time. All beverages must be purchased from the beverage vehicle attendant, dining room, tennis shop or pool cabana bar. Beverage vehicle attendants accept credit cards or member charges. Cash is not accepted at the club.
Men are asked to wear shirts with collars at all times on the golf course and practice areas. Shorts should be of Bermuda length or a style made for and designated for golf. Metal spike-free golf shoes must be worn on the course at all times and in all other areas of the Club.
The following types of clothing are prohibited on the golf course:
- Denim and denim jeans of all types and designs
- Short-shorts and cutoffs
- Tennis shorts or running shorts
- Tennis length skirts
- Tee-shirts, tank tops and military camouflage
Click here to request information about becoming a member, or call us at (904) 641-8121 ext. 119.